HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLA Madre!!!!!
soooooooooooooooooooooo mtc....yaaaa. super fun. eeehhaha. It has been pretty awesome here. I've seen EVERYONE. It's so sweet commin back and seeing that next wave of all my friends come in!!!! It's like the ultimate MTC vacation, but not really, but really, cause I come back, and we study all day, and I see my best buds. It's the best. I'm loving it!!! I've been reading my Book of Mormon in Spanish a ton :) and studying the English one and working on my language, pretty much the same as before, but a lot more cause we have a lot of time :) I've been to the temple twice!!! It's sweet. We got here late Thursday night around 10:30, and it was way fun seeing my district again. I'm pretty much on permanent exchanges with Elder Labaron cause they put me back with my MTC comp haaaaaaaaaaaah, so me and Elder Labaron traded comps, so now we're together. :) I was on exchanges with Elder Whitlock all day though yesterday. It was so fun. We went on a temple walk and I got to see everyone!!! I took tons of pictures, but I can't email them from here :/ but I WILL when I get to MEXICO!!!! Sometime in the next like 2 weeks probably ahhhhh...We don't even have a meeting with the consulate yet. We're still waiting on that call, and once we get hat we have to go and sign, finger-print then wait for them to call us and then we get our flight plans and we LEAVE!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! I miss visiting people and teaching people out in the field. It was way more fun. The people who find out we were visa waiters are like "ohhhhh my goshhhhhhhhh soooo you have been out in the field?" and I say "yaaaaaa, it's crazy stuff, like people just flock to you wanting to be baptized..." and then they get all excited :) hah they really do ask us all about it though. It's really fun telling people what its like and what to expect. People ask us for advice all the time, it's kinda cool. I feel...."special" its awesome :) I looooove it. Oh, so on my temple walk and around campus, I'll tell you who I've seen...k here it goes: so I've seen Seth and Ryan. We took a lovely picture that I will send to the bishop and then I also took pictures with them at the temple. It was GREEEEEEEEAT seeing them. It's been so much fun. I love them. Then I've seen a lot of Mr. Justin Hafen!!! HAHAHA YAAAA It's awesome. We eat all our meals together and talk the whole time and then I was a fake member present at one of his lessons :) and we just see each other everywhere and it's been so fun. Then I've seen Zach Waldron and I ate lunch with him, Sether Chatterly, Courtney Holmes I spotted one day and talked with her and got a pic with her up at the temple, Mackenzie Scott I got some awesome pics with at the temple, JENNA MASEY I've seen!! That was random cause I totally forgot she was going on a mission. I saw her when I was with Seth, then another time walking around. She's awesome. She looks like she's having a great time too. Then I saw Michael Weston, Connor Whitlock was my comp all day yesterday and we're in the same district...then...best of all...I saw my fav person ever....the monster, Jordan Franks, who I SWEAR has grown!!! He's a giant. I look like a little man in all the pictures. Sometimes I make him come down to my level though. But I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY to see him and didn't even know he was in the MTC yet!!! but this made my whole entire visa MTC experience, seeing him, and we caught up on life the other day and talked about Tucson and stuff and it was just FANTASTIC . It was prob one of the happiest moments of my life. I saw him walking at night and I ran up to him and jumped 3 feet and gave him a huge hug :) and I''ve seen a lot of other random people too that I knew in college but kiiiiiinda forgot their names. Oh, and I saw Michael Watterson. Elder Whitlock and I talked to him and his district after devotional yesterday. OK, so this is so cool...so they don't send US missionaries to Greece. They send foreigners there. There are these two guys, one is from Scotland and one is from China, and the two sisters are from Germany and Ireland!!! It's so cool!! The Sisters have these thick accents haha it's sweet, and same with the Scottish guy!! After the temple today, we did some service in the laundry room for fun :) It's been a good day. I've been doing the talk lab a lot to get better as my Espanol. Oh, and I looked up the New Era from the month I was born and read some of them...it was great. I'll prob be here till around Friday, dear elders work :P I'll tell you if anything big happens like if I'm leaving or something...obviously hah love ya :)
AB